Fish Houses at Red Lake Adventures
All of our fish houses have: Table and chairs, direct vent heaters with thermostats for safe even heating, gas lights, gas cook stoves or 20" full range, mattresses, rattle wheels on every hole, carpeted floors, 2 holes per fisherman and private attached bathrooms. All ice houses are generator ready (bring your own) and all rentals include the road access fee.
Fish House Options and Rates
- 8' x 16' - Standard - 2 Person Sleeper - $140/night (Two night minimum - $25/extra person/night)
- 8' x 16' - Standard - 4 Person Sleeper - $190/night
- 8' x 20' - Deluxe - 4 Person Sleeper - $240/night
- 10' x 20' - Suite - 4 Person Sleeper - $275/night (oven, range)
- 10' x 24' - Suite - 6 Person Sleeper - $320/night (oven, range)
- Road Access - $20/day, $30/two days, $40/three days
- Road Access Season Pass - $150
- Custom Plow (Available on Request)
- Add sales tax to all rentals
- Major credit cards accepted. 3% charge for all credit card payments.
- 50% deposit on a major credit card is required to hold your rental.
- Check in at NOON. Check out at 10 AM. No check-ins after dark.
- You will need to bring: Sleeping bag, pillow, fishing license, food, beverages, cooking utinsils, pots, pans, bait and tackle.
- Fish cleaning facility, bar, showers, bait and tackle are all available in Waskish.
Location & Lake Access
53003 Kansas City Road, Waskish, MN 56685
- You will be driving in on HWY 72 from either the north or south. Go West on Kansas City Road off of HWY 72 (there is a Red Lake Adventures sign near the turn), then drive about a mile and take a right at the Red Lake Adventures sign.
- View an area map with directions to Red Lake Adventures.
- We have plowed lake access and roads at our location which is locally known as Keller Point in front of Big Reef. Rates are $20/day, $30/two days, $40/three days or $150/season.
- Call 218-647-8344
- Reservation Inquiries Online - Just fill out the form and submit it and we will get in touch with you.