Fish Houses at Red Lake Adventures
All of our fish houses have: Table and chairs, direct vent heaters with thermostats for even heating, gas lights, gas cook stoves, mattresses, rattle wheels, carpet, 2 holes per fisherman, and an outhouse within close distance.
Fish House Options and Rates
- 8’ x 16’ – Standard – 4 Person Sleeper – $180/night
- 8’ x 20’ – Deluxe – 4 Person Sleeper – $225/night
- 10’ x 20’ – Suite – 4 Person Sleeper – $250/night (oven, range and private, attached out house.)
- Road Access – $10/day
- Road Access Season Pass – $50
- Custom Plow (Available on Request) – $20/driveway
Ask about our mid-week specials beginning in mid-January!
- Major credit cards accepted. 3% charge for all credit card payments.
- 50% deposit on a major credit card is required to hold your rental.
- Check in at NOON. Check out at 10 AM.
- You will need to bring: Sleeping bag, pillow, fishing license, food, beverages, cooking utinsils, pots, pans, bait and tackle.
- Fish cleaning facility, bar, showers, bait and tackle are all available in Waskish.
Location & Lake Access
53003 Kansas City Road, Waskish, MN 56685
- You will be driving in on HWY 72 from either the north or south. Go West on Kansas City Road off of HWY 72 (there is a Red Lake Adventures sign near the turn), then drive about a mile and take a right at the Red Lake Adventures sign.
- View an area map with directions to Red Lake Adventures.
- We have plowed lake access and roads at our location which is locally known as Keller Point in front of Big Reef.
- Call 218-647-8344
- Reservation Inquiries Online – Just fill out the form and submit it and we will get in touch with you.